How To Apply ?
Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary classes (XI & XII) and Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B. A./B.Sc./B. Com. and students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc.
- Class wise examination up to class X with objective type multiple Choice questions.
- One combined paper of Higher Secondary level for class XI and XII.
- One combined paper of Degree level for B. A./B.Sc./B. Com., 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and others.
- Syllabus: Up to X. mostly, prescribed State & Central Syllabi.
- For H.S. & Degree: Conforming to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.
- Exam Fees: Rs. 150/- (One hundred and Fifty only) (For each candidate)
- Medium: English, Assamese & Bengali (up to class XII) English (for Degree Students)
- Last Date of Receiving Forms: 30th March, 2020.
- Date & Time of Exam: 17th May 2020 (Sunday) 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Two Hours)
- Date of Declaration of Results: 31st August, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are to apply in the prescribed form available at the designated examination centres. The Form may be downloaded from our website and should be filled up properly and submit to the coordinator of the centre who is to collect the examination fees from the individual candidates and deposit the total amount collected either through online banking/cash deposit in favour of Ajmal Foundation-A/C No: 11284630800 (SBI, Hojai Branch Code- 02065, IFSC-SBIN0002065).
- The Application Form, complete in all respects, must reach ANTSE Office on or before scheduled date. The ANTSE Board will not be responsible for any postal delay and all applications received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect
- All correspondence shall be made with the exam centre only.
- Candidates shall receive Admit Cards from their respective exam centres only.
- Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centres before 15 days of the exam.
- Change in date, Venue and other exam related matters if any, are subject to the decision of ANTSE Board only.
- All disputes shall be subject to Hojai jurisdiction only.
- Request for re-checking of answer script will not be entertained.
- Result will be published in our official website & Result Bulletin, Certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam Centres / Co-ordinators only.
*Note: I. Teachers desirous of acting as ANTSE Co-ordinators will be given attractive incentives. Please contact ANTSE Office. II. Centres which fail to register the minimum number of students as prescribed by ANTSE Board are liable to be cancelled as ANTSE Centre. III. Total cash award for the year 2020 is up to Rs. 50 Lakh. Depending upon the number of participants the above figure may vary. IV. In order to be eligible for a place in the rank in a particular class a candidate must secure at least 60% marks. The fact that a candidate securing the highest mark in a class will find a place in the rank is not guaranteed unless he/she secures 60% marks. V. Shortlisted candidates for Ranks may be called for Viva-voce / telephonic interview before finalizing the final Rank List. VI. Only and only students presently pursuing studies in the regular course in schools and colleges are eligible to appear in ANTSE. If it is discovered at any stage that a student, not eligible as per our prescribed norms has applied for / already appeared, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and legal action may be initiated against him/her. VII. A candidate found to be impersonating in the ANTSE will be subject to the provision of law.